top of page
Join the Pack
Huskies for Homes
Husky Rescue & Breeding Kennels
Located in the heart of Giles County, VA
Breeder Kristin Vires (540) 616-6352
On the_____day of_______,20__. The sum of $_______has been received from (buyer/adopter, name, address, phone)
Hereinafter referred to as Buyer. This sum has been received in consideration for the purchase of a Siberian Husky Puppy described as:___________________________
_____________________With___ Without___ Breeding rights.
Conditions of Sale:
(1) Both buyer and seller acknowledge that no representation, verbal or implied, have been made with regard to said siberian huskies future ability.
(2) Seller warrants, that to the best of her ability, said siberian husky is sound and
free from any diseases.The buyer has the option to take the puppy/dog within 72
hours of purchase, at their own expense, to a veterinarian of their choice. If puppy is found not to be in good health, the buyer will return said puppy to seller immediately, seller will then either (1) replace the puppy (2) refund the purchase
price or, (3) return it to buyer in good health within 30 days. The adverse health
report must be in writing and signed by a licensed veterinarian.
(3) Puppy is guaranteed until one year of age against genetic/congenital defects which would cause death or need to be humanely euthanized. In such an unlikely case, a written veterinarian report, with autopsy if necessary, must be submitted in writing and signed by a licensed veterinarian. The puppy will be replaced by the sole discretion of breeder.
(4) Puppy/dog is guaranteed to qualify for registration with the registry club that was given to buyer at time of purchase.
(5) If buyer is unable to keep said husky for any reason, they will contact the seller immediately. Seller can either (1) give permission for husky to be safely rehomed using her own discretion or (2) buyer must return husky to seller immediately, buyer then forfeits any and all monies spent including purchase price.
(6) Under no circumstance will buyer ever resale this husky, or place said husky in an animal shelter, pound, humane society, or pet store of any type.
(7) If buyer has not purchased breeding rights, at original purchase time (marked above) with said husky, husky is required to be spayed/neutered before reaching 1 year of age, or within 6 months of adoption. Buyer is required to provide seller with written proof, signed by a licensed veterinarian, that the spay/neuter has been done.
(8) If this agreement is broken in any way, buyer will be required to pay a breach of contract fee in the amount of $ 2,000 dollars along with any and all expenses the seller incurs with the recovery, health, or return of said siberian husky.
This agreement represents the entire agreement between buyer and seller, no prior promises, written, verbal or implied are included unless specifically stated in this agreement. This agreement is in
effect for the entire life of said siberian husky. By signing below both
parties have read, fully understand and agree to this contract.
Print Kristin Vires
Adoption/ Buyer Contract : Careers
bottom of page